Miguel Brugarolas Bofill founded the company Brugarolas with 1.000 pesetas of share capital and offices in Ronda de Sant Pere, in Barcelona.
Miguel Brugarolas Bofill dies and the name of the company changes, which becomes Vda. e Hijos de M. Brugarolas.
1915 – 1930
The rapid growth of commercial and productive activities leads to the opening of the first factory in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat.
The offices, still independent of the factory, grow and move to the street Pau Clarís number 22, in Barcelona.
During the dictatorship of Primo de Rivera, Brugarolas is expropriated by CAMPSA (Leasing Company of the Petroleum Monopoly), as a result of the nationalization of the oil sector.
1949 – 1965
The company begins to use its current name: Brugarolas, S.A.
Elisa Canals dies, widow of Miguel Brugarolas.
The Company Manager, Santiago Brugarolas Canals, died and his sons are named Managers: Santiago, Juan and Luis Bruglas Fábregas.
1974 – 1985
The company’s uninterrupted and spectacular evolution leads to the transfer of the production plant to the modern facilities of the new factory built in Rubí, Barcelona.
The offices, still located on Pau Clarís street, are moved to the new Rubí factory, thus completing the modernization of the facilities.
Brugarolas Distribución S.A. (BRUDISA) was born and we launched to the market the range of special lubricants BESLUX, a product line that stood out for its innovation and quality and that still today, remains a reference.
Brugarolas proudly celebrates its first centenary.
1990 – 2000
Luis Brugarolas Fábregas acquires 100% of the shares of Brugarolas, S.A. and BRUDISA.
1995 - 1998
In these 3 key years, we obtain ISO-9001, ISO-9002 and EAQF-94 certifications, as a result of the growth in industrial activities in the automotive and food sector.
Brugarolas signs the contract for the development of the Dynamic brand.
1998 - 1999
New lands are purchased and the works of the first expansion of the Rubí factory are carried out.
2003 – 2010
The constant expansion of the company, forces the purchase of new land on which the new warehouses are built. Thus the logistics center of Can Calopa was born in 2004, which is configured as a distribution point for all Brugarolas products.
We obtain ISO/TS 16949 Certification, which confirms the company’s commitment to compliance with the requirements of the automotive sector.
Start-up of the new special grease plant.
Purchase of 8,600 m2 adjacent to Brugarolas, S.A. and belonging to the company Procoat S.A, for the realization of the second expansion of the Rubí plant.
2010 – Nowadays
Brugarolas, S.A. turns 125.
A new reactor is incorporated to meet the demand for industrial greases for the food sector.
Brugarolas, S.A. absorbs BRUDISA.
Work begins for the plant’s installation for the production of marine lubricants.
Start of the expansion and conditioning of the raw material warehouse.
Obtaining the Certification IATF-16949
Brugarolas, S.A. is currently in the hands of the fourth generation of the Brugarolas family and continues to advance in the line that it started in the nineteenth century, in which quality and service are the main reason for customer satisfaction.
En esta web utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar tu experiencia de usuario y recoger datos estadísticos. Si navegas por nuestra web, estarás aceptando el uso de las cookies.